This program is designed for a select group of neighboring businesses to have the opportunity to advertise directly to each others patrons through a Facebook social media program. The idea is to help our local small businesses increase their business while becoming more interactive with their patrons. This program will hopefully create a positive cohesiveness between our select members and generate more business for all.
In order to keep energy coming to us, we have to keep the energy circulating. Every relationship is one of give and take.
Extraordinary Service is the result of anticipating the need and providing the solution before the customer and/or “Partner” requires it.
Strategies & Services (Level One)
- Publish continual messages, share’s and cross-over comments to help manage the Facebook pages and their applications.
- Launch and removal of offers as necessary some restrictions apply.
- Posting an event once a week, organic, to approximately 5000 pre-viral patrons’ Facebook timeline impressions to Fayetteville-Manlius and Jamesville-DeWitt residents.
- Daily monitoring of offer and/or promo placements to creatively maximize reach and performance specifically to benefit business patrons.
- Targeting your programs, offers, promotions and events to reach a higher income audience in the local FM-JD area.
- Stand-ups and “tear sheet” advertisement – 1 per every 3 months. Rotate placement in stores.